Free Shipping on all US orders $50+
July 29, 2020
Shaving should not be a dreaded experience. Instead, it should be a simple daily ritual that leaves you feeling refreshed. Making sure to stay loyal to a solid daily skincare regimen will only ensure you a better shaving experience. To make your shaving routine more enjoyable, check out these skin-saving tips:
1. Shave during or right after taking a warm shower. The steam and water will soften your beard. Remember that cleansing your face the night before starts to prepare your skin for a smoother, more comfortable shave the next morning. You won’t believe the difference and your skin will look better too.
2. Give your shave product about 30 seconds to sink in and reactivate if necessary with a splash of water.
3. Using a clean, multi-blade razor, begin shaving with the grain of hair (usually . downward). Use short strokes, rinsing the blade in warm water often. Shave the more easy areas first(like cheeks), while leaving the neck, chin, and upper lip for last. This will allow the stubborn areas more time to soften up. Use your free hand to stretch your skin, creating a smooth surface for the razor. Only go against the grain at the end to get stubborn hairs.
4. Always rinse your face thoroughly with cool water and pat dry with a clean soft towel. Follow with a misting or a splash of toner that will help re-establish and maintain a protective pH balance on your skin. This will help greatly in diminishing breakouts.
5. Always apply a moisturizing aftershave balm with an SPF 15 to protect your skin from the damaging rays of the sun and act as a barrier from bacteria getting into your pores.
6. Don’t forget to use an exfoliating scrub or face wash 2 or 3 times a week to remove dead skin cells and to decrease the occurrence of ingrown hairs (which lead to razor bumps).
Comments will be approved before showing up.
September 27, 2020
August 04, 2020